Our Lincoln Park, NJ engineering team is always seeking exceptional talent, at all professional levels, to support our continued success and growth.
- Wireless system design, propagation, modeling and simulation.
- Link budget analysis & design criteria traffic analysis. Site survey completion and evaluation to identify RF coverage requirements, equipment location, antenna placement and orientation.
- Creating system(s) designs, material lists, establish project scope of work, testing requirements, design and project variables.
- Verification of RF related site engineering drawings.
- Analyze data and prepare customer documentation
- Assists in zoning and testimony preparation by creating maps, summary sheets and zoning exhibits using information collected from the Client.
- Utilizes drive testing equipment to collect signal level drive data while adhering to the Company procedures.
- Completes design visits, tower site and rooftop visits.
- Designs site antenna configuration and site equipment requirements.
- Performs inter-modulation studies and analyzes data.
- Performs computer propagation simulations using RF software.
- Prepares and issues FCC / FAA Filings.
- Participates in special projects in full support of the company’s mission.
- Strong knowledge of RF propagation theory, link budgets, LTE capacity planning and indoor capacity dimensioning.
- Competent in RF Engineering principles including antenna and RF theory, propagation modeling and demonstrate a desire to learn and advance in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience with RF test equipment and tools such as spectrum analyzers, power meters, sweep testers and drive test software.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various electronic and RF systems.
- Strong PC skills and Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of MapInfo, Terrain Navigator, MS Visio, MS Access, MS Project, ComSite Design, ComSite Pro.
- SOFT SKILLS: Excellent customer facing skills, goal oriented with strong ability to focus and obtain results, detail oriented, extremely well organized, strong written and verbal communication skills, active listener, problem solver, strong work ethic, pleasant attitude with the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license
- BSEE, EE Technologies or Computer Science with exceptional RF theory background.