Lincoln Park, NJ
Our Lincoln Park, NJ engineering team is always seeking exceptional talent, at all professional levels, to support our continued success and growth.
- Routinely assists in zoning and testimony preparation by creating maps, summary sheets, and zoning exhibits using information collected from the Client.
- Occasionally performs testing of new and existing cell sites test equipment.
- Supports investigation of search areas.
- Utilizes drive testing equipment to collect signal level drive data while adhering to the Company’s Vehicle Procedure.
- Analyzes baseline data to determine gaps in wireless coverage.
- Analyzes CW data to determine coverage potential for future sites.
- Completes design visits, tower site, and rooftop visits.
- Designs site antenna configuration and site equipment requirements.
- Performs inter-modulation studies and analyzes data.
- Performs computer propagation simulations using RF software.
- Prepares and issues FCC / FAA Filings.
- Participates in special projects.
- 1-5 years’ professional engineering experience.
- Background in RF and wireless technologies.
- Strong understanding of RF and propagation theory as well as experience with RF test equipment and tools such as spectrum analyzers, power meters, sweep testers and drive test software.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various electronic and RF systems.
- Strong PC skills and fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of MapInfo, Terrain Navigator, MS Visio, MS Access, MS Project, ComSite Design, ComSite Pro.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent public speaking skills (English).
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of customers and vendors.
- Ability to Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- BSEE, EE Technologies or Computer Science with exceptional RF theory background.
PierCon Solutions is a solid, tenured, and proven wireless consulting and engineering firm based in Lincoln Park, New Jersey. PierCon is a recognized leader in the wireless designs of in-building coverage, Broadband, WiMAX/LTE, Microwave, Cellular, Public Safety, Interoperability, PCS, iDEN (ESMR), In-Building First Responder and In-Building cellular and WiFi, and interference mitigation. In addition, PierCon is a leader in the implementation of these designs, program management, construction management, and expert zoning testimony. Our credentialed staff of experts has been involved in the design and successful implementation of some of the country’s most significant wireless systems.
PierCon Solutions provides its’ team of engineers, consultants, executives and support staff with an exceptionally rich benefits package including health, life, LTD, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, paid time off, cell phone reimbursement and much more.